Monday, May 11, 2009

Lets see...what have I been up to you ask?

First of all I want to say I hope all the Mom's had a beautiful Mothers Day. That is one day that is/will always be hard for me. As this makes the 10th Mothers Day without my Mama. She was my rock, my best friend and always had the answers I needed. I know you are here with me all the time, but I still miss you very much Mama.

Now as for myself, I had a wonderful relaxing Mothers Day. I spent time on the lake with my amazing husband, all 3 of my awesome kids and I got to see my 2 gorgeous Granddaughters! My family means the world to me, I just love each of them so much and I can't imagine life without them.

Also some more very cool news, so here I was just tweeting along on Twitter minding my own business when out of the blue I have this woman out of no where start following me around...tweet, tweet! I take a look to see just who this woman is and low and behold she is a member of an AMAZING group called "Cards For Heroes"...the mission behind it all : "To support our nation’s armed forces by sending blank greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them"

It's wonderful for anyone who loves to make cards, and even your children could get involved. I think it's a wonderful way of saying thank you to all the men and women out there serving our country. Its so minor compared to what they are out there doing for all of us! Anyway, I could go on and on, so I will just say this...please go check it out & help spread the word. While your there sign up for the Summer 25+2 Challenge. I got my CFH stamp in the mail today & am ready to use it. I have already started making cards, I am SO excited!!!

1 comment:

Fabre said...

We are excited that you found Cards for Heroes also - and thanks for the nice writeup! We are thrilled to have you as part of our bloghop also!