Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF!!!

Although Friday really has no bearing on my daily life other then it means my husband has a day off coming up. :) It truly is just another day of the week so to speak...but I still get excited when Friday comes. lol

I am very excited though that this weekend we turn our clocks forward YES!!! This is my FAVORITE time of the year, for me it means warmer days/nights to be outside and LONGER at that!!! Although I love the season changes, Winter starts to take a toll on me and my mood. So I am really excited about Spring being right around the corner! :)

I'm also very excited about my Niece coming to visit us at the end of the month. I haven't seen her in about 6+ yrs now. She is all grown up and has a little girl of her own. Time sure does fly when your not paying attention.

I'm currently still working on my Daughters granny square afghan, but I'm trying to figure out what pattern I want to go with for my Granddaughters "blankie" as she calls it. :) I was thinking maybe a v-stitch pattern but I'm just not sure. I have so many beautiful pastel colors for it so I'm really excited to get started on it! :)

No comments: