Thursday, March 26, 2009

Its Thursday March 26th...

My Niece is due to head up in 2 more days, I am SO excited!!! Its been 6 years since I have seen her and now she has a 5 yr old! I am very anxious to meet my Grand-Niece! I have a few things planned while she is here. I'm sure we will have a lot of fun!

Now on to something else rather important going on...I purchased a Cricut Expressions *SCREAMS*!!! OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing! LOL Of course that has encouraged me to get back into scrapping again. Something I hadn't touched in over 10 yrs. It was one of those passions I lost after my Mom passed away. Now I feel like I am finding myself all over again by picking up the things I always loved to play with. I feel like a child again playing with all the paper & glue! lol

It also helps to take my mind off of my latest medical findings. At the moment all I know is my spine is twisting and my liver is enlarged. I do have an appointment set up to go back to my spine Dr. again. I am still waiting to hear the results of my ultra sound I had Friday. I am hoping to hear something today.

Now off in search of some "Candy"!!!

No comments: